2012-2-16

社区QQ达人 版主勋章 有头有脸

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2013-12-11 09:08:11 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
权威推荐:郑州大学2023年考研内部权威资料【点击查看】
总部地址:郑州大学主校区育博书店
考研咨询热线:13633846090(同微信,请优先微信联系)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      一、信函写作:称呼、正文、落款
  1、审题—-判断是个人书信&事务公函
  决定:
  语域使用:正式:使用礼貌表达,不用缩略语(对公)
  半正式:可以使用缩略和口语表达(对私)
  非正式:(一般不考)——It depends
  呼语: 特定的写信对象:Dear XX
  不明确收信人:Dear Sir/Madam, or To Whom It May Concern
  2、正文
  三段(8句):写作目的段、细化段、感谢或者期待。
  3、各种信函内容安排
  5)慰问信:
  A.基本结构
  Dear…,
  表示同情,进行安慰;
  鼓励其努力;
  在此表示同情,并希望其早日复原。
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Ming
  B.范文解析
  Dear Li Gang,
  I was really shocked and saddened to hear of your unhappy experience in the earthquake.
      There is little that anyone can say or do at a time like this to ease your grief, but I would express my deepest sympathy.  In the next day or so you will receive a little package from me. I hope you like it, and that it will be useful at your present moment. What’s more, please don’t hesitate to contact me if there is anything else I can do now and always.
  I do hope you will soon get well again and be able to come back to school. Be assured of my availability and eagerness to help in any way I can.
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Ming
  C.慰问信框架
  Dear XX,
  I was really shocked and saddened to hear of….
  There is little that anyone can say or do at a time like this to ease your grief, but I would express my deepest sympathy.
  In the next day or so you will receive a little package from me. I hope you like it, and that it will be useful at your present moment. What’s more, please don’t hesitate to contact me if there is anything else I can do now and always.
  I do hope you will soon get well again. Be assured of my availability and eagerness to help in any way I can.
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Ming
  Dear XX,
  I was really sorry to hear of….I wish there were something I could say or do to….
  In the next day or so you will receive a little package from me. I hope you like it, and that it will be useful at your present moment. What’s more, please don’t hesitate to contact me if there is anything else I can do now and always.
  I do hope you will soon get well again. Be assured of my availability and eagerness to help in any way I can.
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Ming

分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
分享淘帖0 分享分享0 收藏收藏0 支持支持0 反对反对0

主题

好友

积分

版主

UID
考研年份
2013年
毕业学校